3 lbs chicken wings
12 oz grapefruit beer
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoon ground pepper
2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup hot sauce
1/4 cup sriracha
1/4 lemon, squeezed
1 tablespoon honey
1. Rinse chicken under cold running water and blot with paper towels to dry.
2. Marinate wings in beer in the refrigerator at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
3. Drain the wings and blot with paper towels to dry.
4. Combine olive oil, spices and salt. Toss wings in wet rub.
5. Grill for 25 minutes flipping occasionally
6. In a large bowl combine sriracha, hot sauce, lemon juice and honey. Toss wings to coat. Serve. Enjoy!