1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup pico de gallo
1 lb ground beef
1 lb chorizo
2 tbsp salt and pepper
2 tbsp garlic powder
1. Preheat grill to medium heat
2. Combine ground beef, chorizo, and all the seasonings into a bowl, mix.
3. Place tortilla on grill. Grill for 3 minutes, then add cheese to each tortilla
4. Grill for 3 more minutes, then fold tortillas in half and remove from grill
5. Create patties out of the meat mixture, then add to the grill
6. Grill each side for about 6 minutes
7. Add cheese to each burger, and leave on there for 1-2 more minutes or until cheese is melted
8. Remove patties from grill.
9. Place the burger on the quesadilla, then fold it in half
10. Add pico and avocados
11. Serve and enjoy!