2 medium/large sweet potatoes
2 Tbsp butter
6 Tbsp marshmallow crème
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
1. Preheating grill to medium indirect heat
2. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes in half
3. Place them cut side down on the cooking grates and grill with the lid closed for 20 minutes
4. Flip and grill them for 20 more minutes
5. Remove from grill and let them cool for about 10 minutes
6. Remove the skin and place in a cast iron pan
7. Add butter and marshmallow crème to the pan and mash/mix it all together
8. Add cinnamon and nutmeg and mix
9. Place back on the grill for 30 minutes
10. Remove, serve, and enjoy!
Thanks to Weber for the recipe!